Citizen's Initiative to promote Child Rights & Women Empowerment
Raise funds for a social cause easily through Talaash Association’s crowdfunding platform.
We help citizens generate funds, for projects that help empower women and children, through online fundraisers and crowdfunding campaigns. If you are an individual, a group, or an organization, and in need of funds to promote
you social cause and work towards building a better society, join hand with Talaash!
Let’s submit Your Campaign
We will send you the URL/link in an email once you submitted the Campaign and we verified your identity & confirmed your Bank account. Then you may ask people for contributing possible funds while sharing the link in your social network; Google, Facebook, Twiteer, WhatsApp, Email, Mobile sms, Etc.
Please note: You can only start your campaign in relation to adhered benefit of women and children throughout India. Click here to read Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- An individual means the person who has attained the age maturity of 18 years.
- An NGO/Trust/Non for profit Organization means who has registration certificate under Trust Act, Societies Registration Act, and Non for profit company act of existing Legal Framework of India, PAN and Bank account.
- A campaigner means any person of repute and good conduct who has attained the maturity of 18 years and fulfils the said terms & conditions; can be represent NGO/trust/non for profit organization or fund raising for individual social causes.
- Party-Giver means Talaash Association, who has initiated an alliance of citizen nexus “Citizen’s Initiative to promote Child Rights & Women Empowerment” with the aim to create a child & women friendly environment in All India whereby their all rights, dignity and status promoted by 2020. To bridge the gaps of fund, a crowdfunding platform is one of the key activities of the Citizen Nexus. Apart from that awareness raising, workshop, sharing and orientation programme will be part of the Citizen Nexus.
We encourage submitting campaign issues on which is welfare & development of the women and children throughout the India. Your campaign issues may be economic growth, upholding the legal and social status, and advocacy to bring change in vulnerable situation of women and children, thus their human rights are respected. You might have a start-up NGO/trust/non for profit organization which is working for the development of underprivileged women and children; you can also start campaign to raise funds.
Process of submission
Firstly a campaigner has to fill in the described format and submit, and then we will share live campaign URL/link via mail/mobile SMS. Once we verified your identity and bank account. Your campaign will be online within 2 working days.
Secondly you share the campaign URL/link with your social networks, friends, family, and colleague and ask public for possible contribution.
Thirdly, receive and access your money right way- Let’s implement your project. It will take 48 hours to transfer money into your Bank account.
Registration, Subscription & Maintaining Fees
To join Citizen Nexus 101/- Rs. Of registration & Subscription fees and maintaining of your campaign 199/- Rs. of fees is applicable for each of the time your submission of campaign. Apart from that bank transfer chargers and out of the achieved goal a 5% of your contribution towards Talaash Association are applicable. It is because Talaash Association is a humanitarian organization, and the Citizen Nexus would not have been possible to run without your kind contribution. Please note applicable fees & contribution will be deducted once your campaign ended.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the information should we find such alterations necessary.
If giver is donating online, by the debit/credit card and donations details are taken through a SSL secure browser connection.
We collect personal identifiable information, like names and email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by campaigner. A donor address and debit/credit card details are kept merely for the informational purposes of the debit/credit card company and the address details are not passed on to any other third parties. Any other information that we keep about you is held and used strictly in accordance with the IT Act, 2000.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. We will not disclose your data with any other company outside of these limitations.
Reporting & Sharing
A campaigner should submit an Impact report after successfully implementation of the project that to share and inspire others and evaluation the activity undertaken by Citizen Nexus.
Please note: A campaigner should utilize the funds for which cause they have asked public support. Legal action will be taken if found any persons fraudulent, or illegal act.