We are looking for programme development Intern(s). This individual will support to the Director Projects for preparing project proposal, report writing, conduct research and will assisting to the Project Coordinator for implementing project. This position is unpaid, but will reimburse expenditures related to correspond subject to approval by the management and based in Bengaluru office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Donor database maintenance; updates, upkeep, data reporting
- Drafting project proposal, report
- Identify the loopholes, problem, analysis and report against the same.
- Administrative duties, including filing-case management process and photocopying, greeting Talaash Association guests and running errands
- Identify facilities, information collection on victims of trafficking-Visit Jail, Aftercare Homes
- Assess the family and community acceptance for possible reintegration.
- Assess the local resources for the integration of the children and their possible livelihood options.
- Perform any other job as and when deemed necessary by the management
- MSW, BA in Psychology, English, International Relation, social science, Mass communication and other relevant degree
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An eye for good design and clean branding
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, to take initiative and to build valuable tasks to benefit the organization
- Good sense of humor, able to work in fun environment!
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Non-profit experience preferred but not required