Talaash Association is hiring in the areas of job as following;
Administration, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, IT/Information Systems, Procurement, Logistics, Advocacy, Monitoring/Evaluation, Networking/Partnership, Woman & Child Protection, Research/Critical Analysis, Community Mobilization & Management, Capacity Development/Knowledge management, Legal/Policy, Investigation, Resettlement and Fund-Raising.
- Applicant(s) must have Post Graduation degree/ Bachelor Degree in respect to the areas of Jobs titled.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An eye for good design and clean branding
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, to take initiative and to build valuable tasks to benefit the organization
- Good sense of humor, able to work in fun environment!
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, and a brief writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org include your name and the areas of jobs of your interest mention on the subject line of email.
If you have applied for a job with the Talaash Association, we will contact you if we are considering you for the position.