We are looking for Editorial Intern to assist the team with writing and editing tasks related organizing events, communications and development of the organization. This position is unpaid and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and sending new announcements, newsletters, promotional materials, and other writing assignments as needed, under the supervision of the President and Director Projects.
- Researching and writing content for Talaash Association of increase engagement and support
- Developing Newsletters, booklet, brochures, books, poster & IEC materials.
- Drafting correspondence for members of the team or organization
- Administrative duties, including filing-case management process and photocopying, greeting Talaash Association guests and running errands
- Perform any other job as and when deemed necessary by the management
- MSW, BA in Psychology, English, International Relation, social science, Mass communication and other relevant degree
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An eye for good design and clean branding
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, to take initiative and to build valuable tasks to benefit the organization
- Good sense of humor, able to work in fun environment!
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required